- Lake Wildwood a 220 acre lake for fishing, swimming and boating with 2 sand beaches. (Sorry guest boats not allowed)
- Lake Tanglewood an 18 acre lake for fishingBoth lakes are stocked with walleye, northern pike, bluegill, catfish, large & small mouth bass, striped bass, muskie, crappies and bullhead
- Beautiful, spacious lodge for Association functions and available to members to rent for private functions.
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Basketball court
- Baseball diamond
- Volleyball nets (at beach and pavilion areas)
- Marina (boat slips and gas)
- 3 Boat ramps on Lake Wildwood and 2 on Lake Tanglewood.
- Concession stand at Marina (seasonal)
- Private campground with seasonal and daily camp sites
- Primitive camping
- Boat safety education training
- New member welcoming committee
- Monthly coffee gatherings
- Monthly potluck
- Crafty Ladies Group
- Water exercise group
- Seasonal Recreational Activities (i.e. Fireworks, Christmas Potluck, Corn Boil, etc.)
POOL & BEACH HOURS
Pool: Monday - Friday: 12:00 Noon - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays- 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Beaches: Monday - Friday: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.