Motor Driven Unit Registration/Renewal

Covers the registration and renewal of motorized recreational units.



Step 1 - Application
If your recreational vehicle is already registered with the Association, please skip to step 2.

The new Motorized Recreational Vehicle application is required for all units that have not been previously registered with the Association. This includes golf carts, atvs, motor-driven cycles, mopeds, go-karts, snowmobiles, and mini-bikes.

Step 2 - Proof of Insurance
A copy of your up-to-date insurance (certificate of public liability) is required to be on file. Insurance policies must be in the Association member's name and show the unit covered.

What is required to be displayed on my recreational vehicle?
Recreational vehicles must display the member's lot number, a current decal, and a visibility flag.
1. Lot numbers are required for all vehicles not bearing state license plates.
2. A visibility flag may be orange, red, or yellow.
3. The Association-issued decal is to be placed in a conspicuous location on the unit.

For a visual guide, see the Decal, Lot, and Flag Placement file to the left.

Do I need to register my non-motorized bicycle?
No, however all bicycles must display an orange, yellow, or red visibility flag.

How can I submit my paperwork to the Association?
Registration or renewal paperwork may be given to the Association in one of several ways:
1. Email:
2. Mail: 1000 Lake Wildwood Drive // Varna, IL 61375
3. Fax: (309) 463-2085
4. Delivery: drop paperwork at the main Gate or Association Office